Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.816 YER / GTQ
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 404,682 ﷼ (Q11,967) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ludhiana costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)