Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.737 YER / GTQ *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 292,200 ﷼ (Q8,926) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 263,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)