Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.172 YER / GTQ
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 436,064 ﷼ (Q13,146) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (31 minutes ago)