Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.378 YER / GTQ
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 422,760 ﷼ (Q12,666) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)