Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.265 YER / GTQ
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 351,318 ﷼ (Q10,561) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)