Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.899 YER / ILS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 90% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 741,148 ﷼ (10,757 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)