Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.340 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 580,856 ﷼ (¥248,281) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)