Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.216 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 594,879 ﷼ (¥268,445) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (40 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)