Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.242 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 470,852 ﷼ (¥209,968) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 250,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)