Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.257 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 751,828 ﷼ (¥333,072) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (37 minutes ago)