Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.198 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 449,863 ﷼ (¥204,630) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 245,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (25 minutes ago)