Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.245 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 740,923 ﷼ (¥329,981) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)