Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08510 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 384,308 ﷼ (COL$4,515,759) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)