Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.689 YER / ZMW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 68% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 497,825 ﷼ (19,379 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)