Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.304 YER / ZMW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 74% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 550,415 ﷼ (20,925 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 316,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)