Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.500 YER / ZMW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 79% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 469,819 ﷼ (17,729 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 262,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)