Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.902 YER / ZMW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 78% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 668,997 ﷼ (24,868 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)