Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.248 YER / ZMW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,558,764 ﷼ (101,346 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)