Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.617 YER / ILS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 55% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 428,947 ﷼ (6,251 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 276,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)