Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.127 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 43% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 466,381 ﷼ (€1,586) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)