Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.991 YER / BDT *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 279,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 230,630 ﷼ (Taka 77,111) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)