Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.989 YER / BDT *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 286,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 237,229 ﷼ (Taka 79,361) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)