Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.118 YER / NZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 61% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 654,172 ﷼ (NZ$3,632) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (41 minutes ago)