Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.027 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 269,680 ﷼ (7,486元) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 257,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)