Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.355 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 297,712 ﷼ (元7,970) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (38 minutes ago)