Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.569 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 337,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 316,001 ﷼ (元8,641) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)