Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.313 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 353,212 ﷼ (元9,727) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)