Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.248 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 295,594 ﷼ (元7,531) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 259,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (32 minutes ago)