Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.308 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 458,969 ﷼ (元12,641) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)