Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.470 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 456,735 ﷼ (元12,523) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)