Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 186.740 YER / CAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 450,128 ﷼ (C$2,410) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 289,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 2 hours ago)