Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 193.777 YER / CAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 406,876 ﷼ (C$2,100) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 256,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (35 minutes ago)