Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.548 YER / MZN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 395,700 ﷼ (111,515 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (32 minutes ago)