Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.548 YER / MZN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 377,898 ﷼ (106,498 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)