Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.951 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 307,216 ﷼ (1,635 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 245,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)