Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.242 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 377,941 ﷼ (2,063 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)