Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.106 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 444,134 ﷼ (2,508 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)