Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.228 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 508,993 ﷼ (70,418 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)