Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.053 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 338,566 ﷼ (48,000 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (31 minutes ago)