Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.526 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 321,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 303,127 ﷼ (40,275 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)