Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21418 YER / IQD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 319,681 ﷼ (1,492,569 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)