Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.250 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 367,553 ﷼ (¥163,334) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 272,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)