Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.230 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 396,378 ﷼ (¥177,713) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)