Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.230 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 587,999 ﷼ (¥263,674) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 346,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)