Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.351 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 614,451 ﷼ (¥261,314) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 285,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)