Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.284 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 586,047 ﷼ (¥256,594) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 295,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)