Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.245 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 698,659 ﷼ (¥311,186) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)