Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.198 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 686,890 ﷼ (¥312,504) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)