Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.290 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 591,587 ﷼ (¥258,315) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)