Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.399 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,737,756 ﷼ (¥1,141,093) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)