Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 36% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 248,594 ﷼ (₨67,680) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (44 minutes ago)