Cost of living comparison between Nagasaki, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.399 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 597,659 ﷼ (¥249,103) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)