Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.346 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 460,005 ﷼ (¥196,047) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 295,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)