Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.240 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 550,670 ﷼ (¥245,807) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)