Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.089 YER / RUB *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 252,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 204,003 ﷼ (руб 49,893) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)