Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11503 YER / TZS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 299,187 ﷼ (2,601,055 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)