Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.900 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 318,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 268,281 ﷼ (₨68,790) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (about 2 hours ago)