Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.950 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 403,467 ﷼ ($1,614) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)