Cost of living comparison between Mutare, Zimbabwe and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 249.920 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 94,693 ﷼ ($379) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)