Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.063 YER / OMR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 34% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 545,003 ﷼ (﷼ 838) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)