Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 649.435 YER / OMR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 374,193 ﷼ (﷼ 576) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 274,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)