Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 649.557 YER / OMR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 31% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 460,355 ﷼ (﷼ 709) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)