Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.609 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 400,747 ﷼ (€1,360) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 2 hours ago)