Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 272.783 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 446,699 ﷼ (€1,638) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)