Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,891 prices entered by 618 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.850 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 262,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 209,429 ﷼ (₨54,391) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)