Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,377 prices entered by 652 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.680 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 243,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 193,446 ﷼ (₨52,565) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)