Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.164 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 263,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 211,334 ﷼ (₨97,662) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)