Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.392 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 314,698 ﷼ (₨131,571) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)