Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.156 YER / BDT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 37% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 255,417 ﷼ (Taka 80,922) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (41 minutes ago)