Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.714 YER / BAM
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 247,376 ﷼ (1,709KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (36 minutes ago)