Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.271 YER / BAM
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 318,438 ﷼ (2,286KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)