Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.148 YER / BAM *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 274,933 ﷼ (1,772KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)