Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.597 YER / BAM
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 348,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 306,313 ﷼ (2,034KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (37 minutes ago)