Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 160.121 YER / BAM
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 265,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 256,515 ﷼ (1,602KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)