Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 YER / KMF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 321,816 ﷼ (513,850 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 250,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)