Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 YER / KMF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 410,604 ﷼ (695,955 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)