Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 YER / KMF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 415,155 ﷼ (682,652 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)