Cost of living comparison between Morón, Cuba and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 250.000 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,523 ﷼ (10 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)