Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.950 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 395,810 ﷼ (1,584 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)