Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 309.627 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 86% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 520,996 ﷼ (€1,683) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 280,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)