Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.609 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 72% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 544,139 ﷼ (€1,853) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)