Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.434 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 407,130 ﷼ (R$ 5,062) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)