Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.102 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 379,904 ﷼ (R$ 4,927) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)