Cost of living comparison between Montero, Bolivia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.408 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 3,669 ﷼ ($b101) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)