Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.276 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 293,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 284,798 ﷼ ($b7,851) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)