Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08279 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 341,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 316,016 ﷼ (COL$3,817,147) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 2 hours ago)