Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08347 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 312,680 ﷼ (COL$3,745,902) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)