Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08531 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 321,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 307,630 ﷼ (COL$3,605,893) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)