Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.055 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 89% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 707,042 ﷼ (€2,525) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (26 minutes ago)