Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.005 YER / LRD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 393,423 ﷼ (196,208 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 306,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)