Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.777 YER / LRD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 87% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 731,841 ﷼ (263,515 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)