Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.975 YER / TTD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 36% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 367,109 ﷼ (9,929 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 270,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)