Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.574 YER / TTD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 39% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 397,260 ﷼ (10,573 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 285,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)