Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.063 YER / TTD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 458,041 ﷼ (12,358 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)