Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.482 YER / KES *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 299,439 ﷼ (Shilling120,626) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)