Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.418 YER / KES
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 361,805 ﷼ (Shilling149,600) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)