Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.399 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,490,797 ﷼ (¥1,038,161) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)