Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.201 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 738,421 ﷼ (¥335,543) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)