Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.656 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 278,972 ﷼ (1,479 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 264,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (38 minutes ago)