Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.612 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 296,726 ﷼ (1,661 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)