Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.389 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 393,504 ﷼ (₨164,735) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (32 minutes ago)