Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.164 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 283,833 ﷼ (₨131,184) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 247,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)