Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.809 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 308,972 ﷼ (RM4,919) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 289,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)