Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.522 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 351,874 ﷼ (RM6,117) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)