Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.307 YER / MXN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 250,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 191,215 ﷼ (Mex$ 15,537) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)