Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 307.241 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 550,951 ﷼ (€1,793) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)