Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.142 YER / TRY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 268,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 192,668 ﷼ (3,695TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)